The Commission has adopted 13.07.2023 the proposal for a Council Recommendation on a European framework for research careers,
which includes the new Charter for Researchers.
The ResearchComp website has also been launched.
The proposed Council Recommendation and the new Charter for Researchers are part of a package in support of attractive research careers on which the Commission is working.
These are important deliverables of action 4 of the ERA Policy Agenda, and the result of a very good cooperation with Member States, Associated Countries and stakeholders in the ERA Forum.
Once implemented, these measures will have a decisive role in making research careers in Europe more attractive, to the benefit of the effectiveness and competitiveness of the overall Research and Innovation system in Europe.
In 2022, 323,966 theses were examined using the Uniform Anti-Plagiarism System (JSA).
The alert threshold, set by default to a level when the similarity of the thesis to another source text is greater than 70 per cent, was exceeded by less than 1.7 per cent of the theses examined.
A decrease was observed, therefore, in the three years since the system’s launch, when 2.5 per cent of the texts examined exceeded the alert threshold.
More on the MEiN website:
Despite the widespread issue of counteracting mobbing and discriminatory behaviour, we still meet with such people or hear that people from our environment experience them.
On Wednesday, 12 January 2023, a training was conducted entitled: “Mobbing at work – causes, effects, prevention” for all IUNG-PIB employees on the MS Teams platform.
The scope of the lecture covered the following topics:
- Mobbing and discrimination and harassment – similarities and differences.
- Mobbing – definitions, characteristics.
- Mobbing and behaviour are usually confused with it.
- Types of mobbing.
- Causes of mobbing.
- People are exposed to mobbing.
- Characteristics of mobbers.
- The effects of mobbing.
- Ways to counteract.
MS Anna Kucharska presented the offer of the publication of the National Labour Inspectorate, which is available for download from the PIP website ((Main Labour Inspectorate | Law – Publications ( https://www.pip.gov.pl )):
And also provided contact details to the anti-mobbing associations:
- KSA National Anti-mobbing Association, Wrocław mobbing.most.org.pl
- Polish Anti-mobbing Association OSA, Gdańsk, osa-stow.republika.pl; consultation point in Lublin p. Jadwiga Mucha firstname.lastname@example.org mobile 504 659 911 from 18.00-20.00
- Barbara Grabowska Anti-mobbing Association, Gdańsk, mobbing.gd.pl
We are inviting you to contact her personally.
Has developed a coordinator for GEP for IUNG-PIB – dr Agata Witorożec