Despite the widespread issue of counteracting mobbing and discriminatory behaviour, we still meet with such people or hear that people from our environment experience them.
On Wednesday, 12 January 2023, a training was conducted entitled: “Mobbing at work – causes, effects, prevention” for all IUNG-PIB employees on the MS Teams platform.
The scope of the lecture covered the following topics:
- Mobbing and discrimination and harassment – similarities and differences.
- Mobbing – definitions, characteristics.
- Mobbing and behaviour are usually confused with it.
- Types of mobbing.
- Causes of mobbing.
- People are exposed to mobbing.
- Characteristics of mobbers.
- The effects of mobbing.
- Ways to counteract.
MS Anna Kucharska presented the offer of the publication of the National Labour Inspectorate, which is available for download from the PIP website ((Main Labour Inspectorate | Law – Publications ( https://www.pip.gov.pl )):
And also provided contact details to the anti-mobbing associations:
- KSA National Anti-mobbing Association, Wrocław mobbing.most.org.pl
- Polish Anti-mobbing Association OSA, Gdańsk, osa-stow.republika.pl; consultation point in Lublin p. Jadwiga Mucha email@example.com mobile 504 659 911 from 18.00-20.00
- Barbara Grabowska Anti-mobbing Association, Gdańsk, mobbing.gd.pl
We are inviting you to contact her personally.
Has developed a coordinator for GEP for IUNG-PIB – dr Agata Witorożec